We, Jyoti Minerals, are well-recognized exporter, trader and supplier of Chemicals and Minerals. We procure the finest range of Iron Ore Minerals, Silica Sand, Bentonite, Iron Ore, Quartz and other products, from market's most renowned manufacturers, who are working in this domain for many years. Our vendors are working with the sole motto to attain customer satisfaction with consistent delivery of quality product. The product is known for its appropriate chemical composition, high porosity, high tensile strength, purity, resistant to high temperatures and stable nature. Owing to such features, our array caters to the requirements of the customers perfectly. Also, the specifications submitted by clients regarding product composition are also taken into consideration by our manufacturers.
We supply our range to its desired destination, with the support of our wide distribution network. Our dexterous team of marketing personnel takes the orders of the customers via phone, mail or personal visit and serve them with the best range that suit to their demands. Further, the experienced C&F agents take these consignments to client doorsteps without any loss to its original quality. Furthermore, we store all products sourced in our spacious warehouse, which is located near the sea and port for express delivery. Owing to such efforts, our company has become the well known business entity in this competitive market.
Our Sister Concerns
- Paresh Mines & Minerals, Kutch
- R. K. Minerals & Refractories, Mumbai.
- Banker: Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Central Sales Tax No.: 27310385110 C
- Industry: Bentonite, minerals and sugar
- Key Customers: Maliya General Foundering Private Limited, Mumbai and Maharashtra Foundering
- Legal Status of Firm: Proprietorship Firm
- Nature of Business: Supplier
- PAN No.: AAEHR0232H
- Proprietor Name: Mr. Rajnikant Doshi
- Size of Premises: 1,300 square feet
- Total Number of Employees: 25 People
- Value Added Tax Registration No.: 27310385110 V
- Year of Establishment: 1981